How to determine the cost of repairing flat
Anyone who had intended to renovate their homes, primarily interested in the cost of the event. The first thing that comes to mind is, it take any newspapers or magazines advertising and marketing to construction companies and try to get a rough estimate of the cost of repairs. Very quickly you will understand that this information is not easy to get, a large variation in prices for the work, and the world is not all can provide information on the total cost of parts and consumables. Then you try to find out through your friends, which once had engaged in the repair of its facilities. Very soon, you will understand that many people, and as many views on the subject. We offer you a simple assessment of repair your house.
First, we encourage you to do a thorough overhaul of the home of high-quality materials. This will help keep your renovated space in a good long time. The second step in this effort, should go to a professional architect-designer, who will help you to establish your space, design the house after repairs, and you choose your materials, and furniture. Then you will be much easier to evaluate the cost of repairs, as well as construction materials.
The price of work tell us very little man who has never dealt with construction work, we suggest you consult with the approximate calculation in construction costs and materials on the basis of experience.
The cost depends on the type and age of homes, as well as to the type of finishing. The costs can be broken down into a few paragraphs. In this section we will talk about all of the possible indoors, but exclusive of (column style, arch, sophisticated design performed on the individual drawings, etc.). For each project, a detailed estimate of all work.
- Old house with a wooden floor, 250-350 annually. for the quarter. m.
- Older homes with f / b bracing - 230-300 USD. for the quarter. m.
- New panels, solid-brick houses and 220-280 annually. for the quarter. m.
Raw materials are materials that are used in the preparatory work and are the basis for a fast finishing home. The adhesives, putty, primer, a mixture dry, nails, pipes, valves, cables, automatic protection, etc. The cost of consumables is heavily dependent on the type and age of homes, as well as to the type of finishing. The cost of consumables can be broken down into a few paragraphs.
The office, with a large number of cables, the cost of each stage should be added 15-20 million. for the quarter. m.
- Old house with a wooden floor, 150-200 annually. for the quarter. m.
- Older homes with f / b bracing -- 100-120 annually. for the quarter. m.
- New panels, solid-brick houses and 100-110 annually. for the quarter. m.
Finishing materials are materials that are used to finishing the ceiling finish (paint, stretched ceiling, decorative panels etc.), walls (paint, wallpaper, decorative coating, decorative panels etc.), floors (parquet, linoleum, tile, etc.), toilet equipment (bathroom, toilet, washbasin and others), doors, electrical, switches and other materials relative to per square metre of floor space is not dependent on the type and age of homes. Basically total cost materials depends on your financial capabilities, but there are dividing the cost, depending on the class of repair. Next, we will talk only about the material quality is not in doubt.
- The lower limit of the value of finishing 100 dollars / sq m. As you can afford to buy for that money? Doors are not expensive 150 annually. each, vanna- 300 annually. , toilet-200 dollars. , washbasin 300 annually. , tiles-10 each year. , wallpaper-10 each year. Roll over, and the electrical switches - five dollars. for the pc. , parquet-not expensive 15 dollars. for the quarter. m. Air conditioning for the money you can not buy.
- Best value finishing 150 USD / sq. km. m. As you can afford to buy for that money? Doors-350 dollars. each, a bath-700 dollars. , - 400 USD toilet, washbasin and 1500 each year. , tiles-20 each year. for the quarter. m, wallpaper-30 '. Roll over, and the electrical switches - 12 each year. for the pc. , parquet-30 '. for the quarter. m., AC-1200 dollars.
- The next threshold value of 200 thousand finishing time. m. This means that you can either buy all the materials for expensive, or you can afford to buy expensive vannu-dzhakuzi or shower cubicle or expensive parquet (70 dollars. Square. M), which is the difference over the previous threshold.
- Borders next threshold would not exist. You can go different ways to purchase materials, but always want to have one rule, should not be expensive and stylish bathroom at the same time to buy ceramic tiles for 10 dollars. m? Simply put, can be expensive suit with a torn boots. All materials must be compatible with each other in style, quality and price. While the boundaries of the threshold value, it is possible to identify all those in the 300 annually. per square meter. This price may allow you to buy one class materials.
Once you have decided on all three items, you can get the final cost of repair materials. If the calculations were made in the absence of the project, the accuracy of these estimates will be within 20-30% of the total value. If the project estimates can be made with an accuracy of up to 5% of the total value.
Source : Comments (0)