Ремонт стен Жидкие обоиPro-Remont.com repair walls Liquid wallpaper
The best cure for depression repairs. The head constantly preoccupied heaviness options for improving housing and other thought was running out. The last time I obkleila corridor stunning wallpaper under deryuzhku "with large vertical stripes of color. All would be well, but some of the corridor of my apartment to take me in horror. The walls and corners vognuto-vypuklye, it is difficult to apply wallpaper back, then they nalezayut each other, the differences among different parties. Doorframes is inserted perpendicular to the floor and under 80 degrees, it is always a problem : what should go in parallel drawing. Start wallpaper blast from the corner, or on a door, or just pokleit their diagonal to the floor. Seven doors of various sizes and configurations exact reinforcing bars are all I remember how horrible dream.
"No, I said imagine, in a born-capitalism can and must resolve this problem," and with that thought went on a shopping spree.
Today, the market finishing materials is unlimited possibilities for changing the interior of your home, office and other facilities, allowing for an own design, to realize your dreams.
But in the next shop, I natykayus to stand with liquid wallpaper, and after studying the instructions conversation with the seller know that liquid wallpaper fundamentally different from the above materials. More often than not, they are a composition of a natural or cotton cellulose fibres, dyes and quality of the glue, which packed in a plastic bag. Suffice noodles contents of the package in a certain amount of water with a product ready for consumption.
Liquid product line consists of natural ingredients that have a neutral electrical charge is to provide the antistatic properties, they do not collect dust, which is crucial for maintaining health. Liquid wallpaper meet modern fire safety standards.
They can be used for decoration of rooms, corridors apartments and office buildings. The wide range of colors can vary shades of white wall coverings winter, however pobleskivayuschih under sunlight, and fresh, gentle spring colors and bright summer. Strict grey tone will create a business climate in the office. Some of processed silk, and other liquid wallpaper will give your apartment wall covering woven effect will multiply the beauty and richness of the situation. If your living room should be excellent, solemn form, it will be indispensable liquid wallpaper, with the addition of fine gold thread. For fans of avant-garde may meet with a combination of color stains, it would require a true challenge mastera-professionala (which, of course, money), but you can achieve originality finishing flat.
Microporous structure provides heat and sound insulating properties, it can be said that the liquid wallpaper "breathe". If you have them on the walls of the kitchen or bathroom, as a protective layer applied colourless varnish. He is not changing beauty coverage, does not penetrate into the interior moisture and soot, a way to remove stains dirty wet cloth, but the effect of "breathing" wallpaper disappears, and with the same success can be pokleit vinyl wallpaper, which would cost much less.
To carry liquid wallpaper must :
Pistolet-hopper SENIDECO K-12 top loading. Orifice diameters of 4 mm, the constant pressure at the outlet 1,5-2 kg excess air pressure 3-5 atm. , Vozduhopotok 12 cubic metres per hour. To display on the ceiling using a special adapter.
Liquid wallpaper painted by hand with a spatula or with a special pistoleta-hoppera, in a capacity load by weight and pressure of air evenly applied to the surface. In this case, several times the rate increases cover.
The gun approached all options liquid wallpaper, but "Danish" decorative plaster. While highly skilled in its use is not required to warn : domestic vacuum cleaner gun mount it, as in the placement of constant pressure must be maintained at about 3-5 atmospheres, which is used compressor. Pistol and compressor bought or used vehicle for the firm selling liquid wallpaper. Price rolled a 10-gun. e. a day, the price of rolled steel compressor, hose and transitional-20 pistol from. e. a day.
Liquid wallpaper in modern Russian market in a few producers :
1. French liquid wallpaper "Senideco" at home plate Manzoni called for the wall ( "liquid wallpaper" purely domestic-term). This is the first French company, which has produced such an unusual wall coverage, it has 150 color options that allowed them to meet the challenges of interior design.
The wallpaper is dissolved pulp, mica, adhesive composition, quality dyes.
The liquid causing wallpaper to prepare the surface : zashpaklevat cracks and joints, metal pipes of oil paint.
Wallpaper be on the clean, dry surface ogruntovannuyu previously. If necessary, wash divorced white spirit or solvent for oil paint.
After drying liquid wallpaper may acrylic lacquer coating to increase humidity cover.
2. French cotton cover "Cotex offers great opportunities to demonstrate their own fantasies, by simply mixing cotton fibers with the dye solution, water and binder. If you are not confident in your own abilities, recommend mastera-professionala company, which will provide a unique individual colours and excellent surface.
French cotton cover can be applied to any old or new surface (wood, concrete, plaster and plasterboard, plaster, etc.). The process of surface oil primer, as well as other COTEX draw up the dirt and stains from the wall. A large-sized panels to be constructed and plotted as a time.
Contamination derived from pyatnovyvoditeley for cotton fabrics.
Coverage is designed for a wealthy buyers with tasteful. Price, of course, vysokovata but firms selling products that recognize the primacy of the French liquid wallpaper.
3. The wealth of colors and shades of liquid wallpaper Turkish firm Silkcoat "are similar to the French, and the prices slightly lower. They came on the market finishing in 1993. Thanks to good hygiene (which services), and aesthetic properties quickly become widespread. Supplied in Germany, Austria, Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Romania, Pakistan, Taiwan, Malaysia, China, Egypt and Nigeria.
Liquid wallpaper is a decorative silk wall coverings, developed by Japan based on natural silk cocoons, cotton fibre. Technology application does not require advance preparation, simple and accessible to everyone. The wallpaper is composed of liquid acrylic adhesive components, which does not cause them to the surface covered with old oil paints, to avoid stretching varnish and stains appearing on the surface.
Therefore, under the surface of wallpaper blot desirable, especially if it is covered with oil paint or plastic, metal or brick. If the old paint, with different sites vpityvaemostyu and other problem surfaces contaminated sludge wash through acrylic adhesive. The ground-arm "Izakriliko (Spain). It is also possible to use vodo-dispersionnoy acrylic primer "ASTAR" BAYRAMLAR (Turkey) (packages of 10 and 25 kg) or similar substrates at vodo-dispersionnom binders.
To make the surface more strength and water resistance, after drying silk cover, it is recommended that cause colourless lak-zakrepitel such as "Svyatozar."
4. Much the same can be said of the Turkish liquid wallpaper brand "Bayramix koza. They differ from the previous slightly different color scheme and their price is slightly lower.
5. New Russian market, launched earlier this year-wall coverage "Stenol" is a dry mixture of natural fibers (cellulose), color additives, kolorantov, thickeners and fire risadki (antiperena) on the basis of natural binder. The pulp produced from hardwood growing up in the Arkhangelsk region.
Wall covering "Stenol" has been tested in the test laboratory of the Department of Fire Service and the results of tests attributed to the group trudnogoryuchih materials. This allows it to repair and finish the so-called escape routes. Following testing in the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Control Center in Moscow has recommended them for housing and construction.
Coverage "Stenol" has much viscosity. It can be used as a heater or alignment mass, ie after drying it can be marked as paint, and the traditional paper wallpaper. The use of different types of rollers raskatyvayuschih foam rubber before with the figure, it can be a wall in the usual manner.
6. Another domestic liquid wallpaper sold under attractive, but the curious name "Danish" ornamental plaster. Price, a package, as opposed to the prices of French and Turkish liquid wallpaper, roughly equal to the price of a standard roll of paper wallpaper. They resemble the French cotton cover that provides an opportunity to create any color compositions, adding to the white pulp a decorative belt :
The panels with "Danish" decorative plaster mixed relief rolls, which is textured finish with gunny, stone or wood. The use of liquid wallpaper in a room with excess moisture, as described in the instructions for use, although given their cellulose composition, excellent absorbing moisture and razmokayuschy should seriously reflect on the credibility of the allegation.